Weis Wave for MT4
This indicator is an analog Weis Wave from a recognized expert David Weiss. This is a modern adaptation of the method of Wyckoff, incorporates 30 years of experience in different markets. The object of the indicator is to calculate the cumulative amount of previous and current waves.
- Responds to changes in the behavior of prices in the current wave. The indicator may begin to form a new wave of unconfirmed.
- It works on all the possible time period.
- To calculate the available four types of different prices.
- Flexible adjustment calculation data visualization.
- price type – price type (close, median, typical, weighted)
- Wave size – to calculate the wave size indicator.
- Volume rounding – rounding volumes. It used to reduce the amounts of force waves and convenience of their perception.
[Mapping volume and wave]
- Show volume labels – display / not display the numerical values of wave forces on the price chart.
- Show volume waves – display / not display the wave line on the price chart.
- Show current label – Enable / disable output power of the current wave on the price chart.
- Current label color – font color strength of the current wave ..
- Up label color – font color of the rising power of waves.
- Down label color – font color force descending waves.
[Line styles and font]
- font type – the font of numeric values on the chart wave forces.
- font size – font size of the numeric values on the chart wave forces.
- Wave width – the width of the wave lines on the chart.
- Wave type – the type of wave lines on the chart.
- Determined wave color – the color of certain lines of waves on the chart.
- Undetermined wave color – the color timing uncertainty of the current wave.
[Styles more information]
- Show info – display / not displayed on the price chart in the main display settings.
- Info location – position of the additional information block on the chart.
- font type – the font to display indicator on the chart settings.
- font size – font size for display on the chart settings.
- font color – text color for the entire unit more information.
ZigZag Wave Medvedev Double
ZigZag Wave Medvedev Double Zigzag which is not redrawn, requires no configuration and reflects the real picture of the market , allows you to watch not…
VR Small Chart
VR Small Chart Indicator displays a separate graph of the small size of the operating window, the principle minigrafikov MT5. Possible collapse / expand…
Orders Indicator i-Orders – a simple indicator to monitor proprietary trading or to analyze someone’s account. I use it for so long, I can not imagine…
- MACD Turbo with Push and Email Alerts
- WY Harmonic Searcher I MT4
Fractal Levels MTF for MT5
Indicator displays fractal levels one, two or three different senior timeframes since the current. When a new fractal is drawn next level. The indicator can be used for visual analysis of the current chart and used in the EA. If you want more levels, start a new instance of the indicator.
- It works on any timeframe on any symbol.
- If the settings selected timeframe than the current schedule will show the level of the current timeframe.
- Ability to display levels are not extrema prices (fractal), and the closing levels of the candles (near fractal).
- Block various alert when the price level of the fractal or intersection (enable / disable each of the signals).
- Applied price: Used to draw level price. There are two options:
- High_Low: The maximum and minimum price (fractal);
- Close_Close: The closing price of the candle, the closest to a fractal;
When used in the EA indicator parameter High_Low corresponds to figure 2, Close_Close – figure 3.
- ON / OFF Smaller timeframesOn / off the first level;
- ON / OFF Middle timeframesOn / off of the second level;
- ON / OFF Larger timeframesOn / off the third level;
- Smaller timeframes: Timeframe first level;
- middle timeframes: Timeframe second level;
- Larger timeframes: Time frame of the third level;
- Pop-up alertsOn / off pop-up alert in the terminal;
- Sound alertsOn / off audible warning;
- Send alerts to EmailOn / off notifications by e-mail;
- Send Push alerts to mobileOn / off notification to the mobile terminal.
Color settings and levels of thickness standard.
Stairs Levels Mt5
Stairs Levels Mt5 indicator ” Stairs Levels “Produces construction line at regular intervals. In this case, there is the effect of rendering the most…
FFx Universal MTF Alerter MT5
FFx Universal MTF Alerter MT5 Indicator FFx Universal MTF Alerter shows all tayfreymy (from M1 to a month) on the same graph, displaying the selected…
Fisher Kuskus for MT5
Fisher Kuskus for MT5 Indicator Fisher Kuskus scalpers used on a smaller timeframe , eg, M1. Now Fisher Kuskus indicator available in the MetaTrader…
PipTick Bar Timer MT4
Indicator PipTick Bar Timer displays on the chart countdown for the last bar on the chart.
- It displays the remaining time for the last bar on the chart
- Provides alerts about new bar
- It works on any timeframe (M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1 and MN)
- Adjustable parameters (color, text size, display, etc.)
- An ideal tool for all forms of traffic (scalping, intraday trading, etc.)
- Very fast calculation
- Available for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5
- Position – location: Top Left (top left), Top Right
(Top right), Bottom Left (bottom left), Bottom Right (bottom right)
Custom Position (user)
- Custom_Position_Horizontal – a horizontal position
- Custom_Position_Vertical – a vertical position
- Alert_New_Bar – enable / disable alerts at the opening of a new bar
- Alert_Sound – sound the alert
- Text_Size – text size
- Color_Text – the color of text
- Color_Background – background color timer
- Visibility_Background – enable / disable the timer background