The indicator is based on the price action and volatility market.
The indicator may not fit your trading style, so we strongly recommend that you test it on a demo account.
The indicator tries to synchronize with the price action.
Adjust the light settings can be changed AtrFactor.
Options for use of the indicator:
- To keep track of the trend when the price moves above the indicator line, a growing trend, and if it is below – falling).
- To determine the strength or weakness of a trend.
- To keep track of the lateral movement of the market (the intersection of the price level indicator line)
- To keep track of the areas in which it is not necessary to trade.
- To place the stop-loss level.
- As an indicator of the price action.
- To determine the dynamic support and resistance levels.
- For the measurement of an extended trend.
This is only a tool of analysis, it It generates no signals. It can be used to improve the existing trading system.
I use multiple timeframe system, and this indicator is used on smaller timeframes to confirm the price and direction of opening orders.
- AtrFactor: 2.0 (default) – sensitivity adjustment of price action.
Good luck trading!
Quantum Trend Monitor Indicator Currency pairs never grow up and do not fall in a straight line. Their ups and downs interspersed with setbacks and…
PZ Lopez Trend You trade with the trend, but are tired of the “noise”, pins and quick reversals? Indicator Pz Lopez Trend It monitors the trend of the…
Wavelet Trend Extractor MT4 On display Wavelet Trend Extractor The indicator uses Wavelet technology to extract the trend of price series in FX. As used…
- Trade zone