SignalFinderMA – multi-indicator, which displays on the same graph the information about the direction of the trend on several currency pairs and timeframes. the trend calculation is based on the indicator Moving Average.
- Mounted on a single graph.
- Definition of a trend going on the last closed bar.
- Intuitive and simple interface.
- Symbols – currency pairs.
- TimeFrames – time periods (time frames).
- MA Period – period moving average.
- MA Shift – shift of the moving average.
- MA Method – a method of smoothing moving average.
- MA Applied Price – the price for the moving average calculation.
List of currency pairs and time frames specified, separated by commas.
If the currency pair or timeframe does not exist or is entered in error, the table they will be marked in magenta.
- Blue arrow – on the last bar closed bullish trend.
- Red arrow down – on the last bar closed bearish trend.
- Gray point – the absence of a trend.
- Yellow dot – loading history.
Trend Sight Trend Sight indicator shows the percentage change in the moving average of the current bar to the next selected the bar and allows you to…
Divergence DeMarker or any custom Displays divergence for any user of the indicator. It is enough to specify the name of the indicator, the default…
FFx Universal MTF Alerter MT5 Indicator FFx Universal MTF Alerter shows all tayfreymy (from M1 to a month) on the same graph, displaying the selected…
- DeltaID5 R003 TradeSizeDistribution
- Harmonic Patterns like Gartley Butterfly Bat Crab