Abolk 701 Visual OpenClose
Visualizer on the schedule of opening / closing of market orders in the Strategy Tester.
- _color_openBUY – for open order BUY – the color of opening arrow and line
- _color_openSELL – for public order SELL – the color of opening arrow and line
- _color_closeBUY – for a closed order BUY – the color of opening arrow and line
- _color_closeSELL – for a closed order SELL – the color of opening arrow and line
- _color_CLOSE – the color of the closing arrow
- _trend_style, _trend_width – style and line thickness
- _0magic – a unique number adviser warrants. You can draw the opening / closing is not all orders (for the instrument the chart), but only with the specified Magica. If -1, then all warrants drawn against any councilor. If 0, drawn manually open orders. If >0, drawn just order the appropriate advisor.
- _ng – atomicity group orders. Magick in advisors and is often used to classify the orders within the advisor. For this to _0magic automatically added to the last few digits. _ng option and need to be “cut off” when searching counselor orders. Parameter _ng – is the coefficient which is divided Sorcere value (i.e., if the “clipped” single digit, then _ng = 10, if two, then _ng = 100).
IMPORTANT. Closed orders are read from the history (the “Account History” terminal). That is, if the story is filtered for a lesser period, then closed orders will not be found.
Stochastic Oscillator Message Indicator Stochastic Oscillator Message (. See description, video), in contrast to the standard, it has a notification…
History orders Visual Demo This demo version displays data only 10 orders on the story. The paid version can be found here: https://www.mql5.com/ru/…
Scalp Tools Support and Resistance Levels A handy tool for the analysis of important price levels in the market . Calculates support and resistance…
- Open All FREE
- Moving Linear Regression
- Candlestick Patterns Custom