The Grid Inside
The Grid Inside works in counter-trending mode, automatically opens a new order when the target price on the Fibonacci 23.6 and 73.6 levels.
If the price goes in the wrong direction, it opens another warrant with a calculated size of the lot and the price.
All positions are closed when the target profit, indicated in the parameters.
Because TGI does not use stop loss, it is not recommended to install it on an account with a sum of more than you can afford to lose.
You can restrict the margin for closing the orders when the specified target level of margin.
I recommend to use the virtual server (VPS), and the parameter H1 timeframe pipStep, equal to 40 or higher. The recommended initial deposit – 1200 USD or higher with a minimum item 0.01.
The adviser works on any currency with low spread, the maximum – about 15.
- useMM – use money management, the initial lot size multiplied in accordance with the amount in the account.
- fixedLot – the fixed value of the lot.
- moneyTarget – the number of points at which all transactions will be closed, works as a virtual take-profit.
- depositLoad – used for capital management, the value for each original lot (for example: 2000 -> original lot is 0.01, at 4000 -> original lot is 0.02).
- maxMarginLimit – limiting margin using moneyTarget, if trading is becoming too risky, all transactions are closed on marginTarget.
- marginTarget – similarly moneyTarget, the transaction closed when this value is reached.
- cciPeriod – the number of bars for the calculation of the CCI.
- cciPrevious – last bar for comparison to the current value of the CCI.
- cciHighLowLevel – highs and lows, accounted indicator CCI.
- displayInfo – enable the display of information.
- buyAndSell – allow the simultaneous use of orders for sale and purchase.
- lotFactor – lot multiplier for further orders.
- pipStep – minimum distance to move the new target level.
- pipStepExpo – minimum distance factor for a new target price.
- targetThreshold – the minimum distance above or below the last price.
- minChannelHeight – the minimum distance for the maximum and minimum price levels for the start of trading.
- maxChannelHeight – the maximum distance for the maximum and minimum price levels for the opening of a new deal.
- channelBars – the number of bars needed to calculate the maximum and minimum prices of candles.
- uniqueSymbol – Simultaneous operation of only one symbol, when false to limit the simultaneous operation with other couples is removed.
- initHour – hour pre-trade (GMT).
- endHour – hour of trading end (GMT).
- Monday – allow to trade on Mondays.
- Tuesday – allow trade on Tuesday.
- Wednesday – allow trade on Wednesday.
- Thursday – allow trade on Thursday.
- Friday – allow to trade on Fridays.
EA Grid Ninja Monitor real account and set the settings in the discussion. Before installing on a real account, test advisor in visual mode. Any…
voron Grid Expert opens trades in the same direction. There are no clear distance between the open orders. The expert calculates when it open the next…
ForexTrade Magic Not counter the advanced grid councilor ForexTrade series that can work on any type of account with any deposit. It is absolutely…
- Forex Black Hole
- Mr Lowry EA