Skalpingovy automatic advisor Fractalist uses the pending orders with predetermined levels stop-loss and take profit installed at selected using fractals filters.
For best results it is recommended to use the ECN account with narrow spreads and fast execution of orders, fast VPS, and rebate service.
- simple setup
- for all currency pairs
- from the expansion of the spread protection
- virtual stop-loss and take-profit
- Trailing Stop
- split system – closing profitable parts orders
- money management system with full control of the risks
- minimum drawdown
- do not use high-risk strategies such as martingale, grid, hedging, etc.
- MagicId – a unique number adviser;
- RangePeriod – timeframe for finding fractals;
- RangeMinSize – the minimum allowable distance for installation orders between the opposite fractals;
- ColdStart – immediate installation (true) pending orders at the start or restart the adviser; waiting time of opening orders (false);
- HS, MS – the time (hours and minutes) placing pending orders;
- HE, ME – the time (hours and minutes) remove deposits or closing of open orders;
- MaxLot – maximum lotnost one order;
- MaxSpread – maximum spread value for setting the order;
- SpreadChecking – when the (true) is checked spread on each tick. In case of exceeding values MaxSpread orders are deleted, while reducing the spread to acceptable values - set anew;
- Virtual – when the (true) level stop loss and take profit is not physically installed, and controlled by an adviser;
- LotType – Mode lotnosti orders:
- LotManual – lotnost corresponds to a value of each order MainLot;
- LotRisk – lotnost each order is calculated on the basis of the level of risk FactorRisk;
- LotAuto – lotnost multiply each order is changed based on the ratio of funds account size and FactorAuto.
- MainLot – lotnost one order (effective mode LotManual);
- FactorRisk – the maximum allowable loss for each order as a% of AccountEquity (acts as mode LotRisk);
- FactorAuto – the amount of funds AccountEquity account for each value MainLot ((Effective mode and LotAuto);
- Takeprofit – Take-Profit, Pip;
- Stoploss – stop-loss, pip;
- Trailing – switch (true) or off (false) mode trailing stop;
- TrailStart – number of pips from the opening price the order in which the switched trailing stop mode;
- TrailStop – the maximum number of pips from the price to the stop-loss at a trailing stop mode;
- Split – switch (true) or off (false) split mode – a partial closing of the order of $ SplitLot every SplitStep pips;
- SplitStart – number of pips from the opening price the order in which the split mode is activated;
- SplitStep – step mode split;
- SplitLot – % Of the remaining volume of the order of obstruction at each step;
- ShiftUp – offset price setting orders relative to the upper boundary of the corridor (>0 – above the limit, <0 – below the limit), pip;
- ShiftDn – offset price setting orders relative to the lower limit of the corridor (>0 – below the limit, <0 – above the boundary) pip;
- ShowInfo – the inclusion of (true) or off (false) information panel (recommended to turn off during testing and optimization);
- InfoFontColor, InfoFontSize – color and size of the dashboard text.
The default is set for GBPUSD H1.
All products https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/quattordici/seller
HighLow Scalper Advisor is the breakdown levels (support and resistance) the maximum price and the minimum for a certain period. Expert works…
Extremum Advisor Extremum enters the market by the signals and indicators in the case of price movement in the opposite direction opens up additional…
TheNewPing It is a reliable adviser. It was designed to achieve maximum drawdown not more than 2%. The smaller the spread, the better the results. Works…
- Grid Inside
- Forex Black Hole
- Mr Lowry EA