All Pending Orders with StopLoss MT5
All Pending Orders with StopLoss opens any combination of pending orders (Buy Stop, Sell Stop, Buy Limit and Sell Limit) and close all existing pending orders.
When boolSL = true this script calculates one common value of the stop-loss for the first / last orders and set this value for all pending orders.
Before pending orders open a window of the input parameters, which can be edited:
- DeleteAllPendings: in meaning true all pending orders (for the current currency) are removed. (Pending orders will not be created!).
- Order_Type: Select the desired type of pending orders (Buy Stop, Sell Stop, Buy Limit or Sell Limit).
- boolSL: in meaning true Stop Loss It is set for each position.
- Stop_Loss: Stop-loss.
- InitLot: The size of the initial bid.
- LotCoeff: in meaning 1 All pending orders will be the same size of the lot.
- InitStep: The difference in points between two consecutive orders.
- StepCoeff: in meaning 1 the distance between all the positions will be the same.
- NumOfOrders: Number of pending orders to be placed on the chart.
- If DeleteAllPendings = true, script will remove all existing pending orders for the current currency pair.
- You must allow automated trading in the “Expert Advisors” (Tools->Options).
Close Delete Orders Script This script allows you to delete pending orders or close out market positions in the terminal. Very easy to use. Download the…
Mission Complete Demo MT5 Mission Complete Demo It is a unique solution for monitoring, managing and analyzing transactions . At this point it includes…
- Length Movement MT5
- Crystal MT5
- Forex Voyager