Bears Power technical indicator shows the strength of bears in the market. If the indicator is below zero, it is considered a strong bearish pressure. If it is greater than zero, then the pressure is considered to be weak. The basic concept of this indicator is that the moving average price indicates the value at which buyers and sellers are matched (mean value). This should be achieved by the lowest price for one day, when the selling pressure was the strongest. Thus, the difference between the highest price for the day and the moving average shows the strength of Bears Power.
The adviser works with a stop loss and trailing stop, Williams uses the percentage range and the indicator Bears Power.
Expert is optimized to trade on pairs GBPUSD and GBPJPY. Advisor may also work on other pairs.
- advanced technology;
- money management;
- Low trading drawdown;
- It does not use martingale, grid, arbitration;
- easy to set up.
- Minimum shoulder 1: 100.
- Platform: MT4;
- Fast execution.
- Recommended VPS.
- Five-digit account.
- TrailingStar – the distance between the opening price and the current price to activate trailing.
- TrailingStop – trailing stop.
- TrailingStep – trailing step.
- Stoploss – Stop-loss orders.
- Risk – the share of the balance of the account to trade.
- Magic – magic number.
- Slippage – allowable slippage.
- MaxSpread – the maximum value of the current spread.
- Min_Margin_level – minimum level of margin accounts with no transactions as a percentage.
HighLow Scalper Advisor is the breakdown levels (support and resistance) the maximum price and the minimum for a certain period. Expert works…
KMR Scalper KMR Scalper – a fully automatic expert. Robot for high-frequency trading . The strategy is based on the breakdown of price levels, the robot…
ForexTrade Magic Not counter the advanced grid councilor ForexTrade series that can work on any type of account with any deposit. It is absolutely…
- Trendoscope expert 4
- Grid Inside