CloseIfProfitorLoss with Trailing
Closing of positions in MetaTrader 4 and the total profit \ loss with trailing earnings.
The? S can enable the Virtual stops (Separate Order), closing and settlement separately BUY SELL positions (Separate BUY SELL), Closing and settlement of all symbols, or the current character (All Symbols), Enable trailing earnings (Trailing Profit)
Closing occurs on the deposit currency, items, and% loss.
Advisor is designed for use in any account in a pair with any adviser or manual trading. As soon as the overall balance of transactions on a pair or all pairs is greater than or equal to the value specified in the settings, all positions are closed and deleted orders.
This version is able to not only close the profit at the set level, but also to trailing, to get more profit.
You can also try this EA Profit or Loss Pad for MetaTrader 5.
This panel adviser, is a part of our system, “Trafficking in one click” – VirtualTradePad
The detailed description and examples of use in our blog
- MagiccOrder – closure of the magic number: -1 – all orders;
- MagikToClose – Magick position to calculate and closing;
- OpenHour – Councilor Hours start hour
- OpenMinute – Councilor Hours minute start
- CloseHour – Councilor Hours hour end
- CloseMinute – Councilor Hours minute End
- CLP_TralOptionsStep – Step modification trailing earnings
- BalanceStart – the balance of which will be calculated percentage. 0 – variable is populated at the time of launch.
- Orderdelete – delete pending orders at the closing position.
- Use_Lots_in_CLP_Points – – when calculating pips, EA will also take into account the lot of these positions. This option is useful when trading on hedge account with different lots.
- AutoCorrect_LevelCLP – Automatic verification of the values entered in the field of our advisor.
- PROFITLOSS_EXTRASETS4 – Block Alert profit and loss of the deposit currency.
- The panel is running on the symbol on which the (Current Symbol), or considers the total profit or loss for all symbols (All symbols).
- The panel can be used as a virtual stop loss or take profit. To do this, set the size of the profit or loss in pips (Profit p or Loss p) and check, and choose your character. Advisor will close the transaction on your tool counts.
- In the panel, you can select the type of closure: profit in dollars, in pips or in% of the balance sheet, as well as a loss of dollars in pips or in% of balance.
- You can also adjust the trailing profits. Advisor, after receiving the income, remember the value and will trail the profit before closing.
- There is also a “CLOSE ALL” button that closes the position character or all positions (depending on selection) instantly.
- Directly on the panel displays information about the current status of your account on the proposed closure methods.
- This panel can be used in conjunction with other panels and indicators from our collection.
- Clicking Close causes the program to end.
- Close Button \ Open turns \ panel unfolds on the chart.
- You can move the graph panel. To do this, click on the top panel of the line next to the Close button and the Close, and drag the toolbar to place convenient for you.
- Place the panel on your currency pair.
- Depending on how you want to close positions (for all characters or current), select the appropriate option on the panel itself.
- In order to select the tick closure type to be active, you must enter a parameter value other than 0, the for-profit indicates a positive value, and for the loss – negative, eg -100.
- Put a checkmark in the paragraphs that you want to use when closing.
- Turn button Close if Profit or Loss, it should light up in blue. This means that the adviser involved in the work.
- As soon as the profit or loss of your positions will cross the mark established levels, the transaction will close.
Change size volume lot signals If you regularly use the trading signals, you are probably faced with the fact that used for trading lot sizes at the…
VAMultiPanel Multifunctional trade panel. It contains several panels. Panel “Volume calculator” allows you to calculate the lot size for a given currency…
AutoBreakeven protect your capital Rule number one in the market trading requires to “protect the capital.” Once your transaction was profitable, or…