Dashboard Super Currency Strength Demo
Dashboard Super Currency Strength Demo – this is a demo version of the product Dashboard Super Currency Strength, which It has full functionality paid version, except that used for signaling is only 1 meter power converter with timeframe M30 and H1 (in the full power meters are used to select a currency all timeframes range).
Please click on the link for the full version.
- Customizable trading sessions: for automated trading can be installed 3 session.
- The possibility of automated trading
- Selecting pairs (symbols) for trade: you can choose which pair (s) to trade.
- Customizable status bar
- It’s easy to configure the CSM
- Very simple and easy to use.
the input signal
See screenshot 2
Be sure to follow these steps to this panel to work.
Important steps in front of a panel
- Download historical data for all 28 pairs. Use this free tool to download historical data with just one drag link.
- Make sure that all 28 characters are selected in the window “Market Watch”.
- The panel looked clear and neat, it is best to use black color scheme. Please see the screenshot 5.
Description of the input parameters
- Use AutoTrade: Use automated trading
- Yes: buy / sell orders will be sent when the signal
- No: the order will not be sent even if there is a signal
- Send Alert upon Signal: Serve pop-up notifications when the signal (See note 3)
- Send Notification upon Signal: Send notifications when a signal (See note 3)
- Single pair TP in pips: takeprofit pips in one pair.
- Single pair SL in pips: stop-loss in one pair of pips
- CSM1 / 2/3 of:
- Use CSM1 / 2/3 – use CSM 1/2/3
- CSM Timeframe of CSM1 / 2/3 – CSM CSM 1/2/3 timeframe for
- CSM limit of CSM1 / 2/3 – CSM limit for CSM 1/2/3
- Magic Number: magic number.
- Lot Size: Lot Size
- Basket TP in $: Take Profit basket sum of money (see explanation in Note 1)
- Basket SL in $: Stop-loss amount of money in the basket
- Max Spread: The maximum spread, once spread exceeds the maximum spread, the order will be sent.
- Trading Session: trading session, if the time is out of session, the order will be sent.
- Close all trades after session (s): to close all transactions after the session
- Yes: all active (open) positions will be closed at the closing session
- No: neither active (open) position is closed at the closing session
- Please note: as a start time and end time of the local computer, not the server’s time
- Use Session1: use the session 1
- Session1 Start Time: start time of the session 1
- Session1 End Time: End Time Session 1
- Session1comment: Comment warrants session 1
- Use Session2: use the session 2
- Session2 Start Time: start time of the session 2
- Session2 End Time: End Time Session 2
- Session2comment: Comment warrants session 2
- Use Session3: use the session 3
- Session3 Start Time: start time of the session 3
- Session3 End Time: the end time of the session 3
- Session3comment: Comment warrants session 3
- Non-stop session is active if Use Session 1, 2 and 3 specified false.
- TimeFrame of new chart: new timeframe chart
- Suffix: the suffix character. For example: you have the symbol ‘EURUSDx’ instead of ‘EURUSD’, enter ‘x’ in the suffix field, leave the prefix empty
- Prefix: prefix symbol
- X_axis: position of the panel along the x
- Y_axis: position of the panel in y
Objects 1-6 6 shown in the screenshot.
Objects 7-13: screenshot 7.
Objects 14-23: screenshot 8.
Objects 24-26: screenshot 9.
- Pair Tick Button: Press once to turn on the corresponding pair trade. Click once again to deactivate.
- Pair Symbol Button:
- Click on the button to open the corresponding chart in new window
- All: select all 28 pairs
- None: clear all selected pairs
- EUR: select all pairs EUR, eg EURUSD, EURJPY …
- Similarly for the buttons USD, GBP, JPY …
See screenshot 4
If you have any individual request and / or suggestion, contact me.
Dashboard Extreme TMA System There is a demo version of the panel Dashboard Extreme TMA System Demo, to start you off with its functionality in the free…
News Filter based EA Controller News Filter based EA Controller (NFC) – this is a very handy utility to control the state of your automatic trading…
VAMultiPanel Multifunctional trade panel. It contains several panels. Panel “Volume calculator” allows you to calculate the lot size for a given currency…
- Dashboard Extreme TMA System Demo
- Mirror EA DEMO
- CloseIfProfitorLoss with Trailing