Elder MACD Combo
Histogram MACD monitors the difference between the reference and signal lines MACD (first computed using an exponential moving average). For a better display in the derivation of lines and histograms in one window, the histogram values are multiplied by 2. In addition, the rising and falling of the histogram bars are displayed in different colors.
In the indicator MACD Combo implemented jointly display the MACD line and the MACD histogram. With one parameter, you can change the parameters for calculating both indicators.
- MACD_Short_Length (12) – Quick EMA MACD period for calculation;
- MACD_Long_Length (26) – slow EMA for the MACD calculation period;
- MACD_Smoothing_Length (9) – smoothing period MACD signal line;
- Time_Ratio (1) – usually equal to 1 when displaying the MACD chart timeframe. On the other hand, if you analyze the daily chart, and want to see the weekly MACD, set this value to 5 for the multiplication of all the parameters to 5;
- Display_Factor (2) – scale factor.
FFx Universal MTF Alerter MT5 Indicator FFx Universal MTF Alerter shows all tayfreymy (from M1 to a month) on the same graph, displaying the selected…
Divergence DeMarker or any custom Displays divergence for any user of the indicator. It is enough to specify the name of the indicator, the default…
Extended Moving Average with Digital Filtering MT5 A moving average from 26 species and 16 embodiments smoothing initial price calculation supplemented…
- MultiTimeFrame Momentum
- MACD for Quick Trade Decision
- PipFinite Breakout Analyzer MT5