Stochastic Binary Option Indicator
- The indicator works with binary options
- It uses stochastic strategy to indicate the expected trend
- Transactions must be opened in accordance with the indicator prognosis
- It uses symbols to indicate the predicted values
- Up arrow predicts growth, it is advisable to enter a long trade
- Arrow to down predicts a fall, it is recommended to enter a short trade
- green smiley It indicates a profitable situation
- red smiley It indicates a loss-making situation
- Expiration Minute – minute expiration.
- Stoch_PeriodK – value Stoch_PeriodK.
- Stoch_PeriodD – value Stoch_PeriodD.
- Stoch_Slowing – value Stoch_Slowing.
- Stoch_UpperLevel – top level.
- Stoch_LowerLevel – Lower level.
- price Field – Close / Close or Low / High.
- Stoch_Ma_method – stochastic moving average: Simple (simple), Exponential (exponential), Smoothed (smoothed), Linear Weighted (-weighted linearly)
Multi Timeframe Indicator Multi Timeframe Indicator combines many functions and can be considered as a universal trader’s assistant in the…
Quantum Trend Monitor Indicator Currency pairs never grow up and do not fall in a straight line. Their ups and downs interspersed with setbacks and…
MTF Stochastic Indicator displays the graph data-Stochastic oscillator older time interval. The main and the signal lines are displayed in an additional…
- Weis Wave for MT4
- MACD Turbo with Push and Email Alerts
- WY Harmonic Searcher I MT4