This simple EA protects your account against unexpected major subsidence caused by the work of other advisors. The product is designed to supplement the counselors do not have their protection against subsidence mechanisms.
Many trading robots that are sold in the store, do not allow to adjust the drawdown. Of course, if your position is closed by margin calls due to the adviser, in excess of the allowable losses, to do something too late. Account Protection Advisor allows you to avoid this situation by closing your position immediately upon reaching a certain level of drawdown (in percent) or after a specified time.
Warning: Use the product at your own risk. Make sure that your trading strategy adviser compatible with Account Protection work. Otherwise there is a risk of large losses.
- PercentageToClose = 80.0: Close your position when it reaches the specified value equity (as a percentage of the account balance). Thus, if the equity of your account falls to 80% of all trades are closed. Maximum drawdown in this case would be 20%
- FiftyPercentAlarm = false: Activate an alert if the drawdown is already halfway to the value of the previous parameter (in this example, the alert triggered when a 10% loss)
- TewntyPercentAlarm = false: Activate an alert if loss left to grow for another 20% to the value of the first parameter (in this example, the alert triggered when a 16% loss)
- CloseTime = false: True if all transactions are closed at certain parameter alarm time.
- alarm = 145: The closing of all transactions at CloseTime, to true. Use the time of your broker. For example, to close all trades at 8:55 brokerage time, enter 855. To close the deal at 20:55, enter 2055
- XpanelDistance = 1250: The location of the dashboard. Increasing the value is shifted upwards to the right panel. With a decrease – up to the left.
Analysis of Orders History Often need to analyze the history of opening and closing orders on your real or not real trading account, or to make…
Change size volume lot signals If you regularly use the trading signals, you are probably faced with the fact that used for trading lot sizes at the…
Going on a cent account. If you have successfully mastered all the technical aspects of trading on a demo account, it’s time to move on to work with real…
- History orders Visual Demo
- Trend Support Resistance Tool
- PL chart