Pulsation prices relative Open
The indicator shows the percentage change in the value range ‘Open  -Close ’ relative to the opening price ‘Open ’ for the two data calculation and display options.
The indicator is calculated for all major time frames of one financial instrument.
The indicator is calculated for a specified timeframe, and a certain number of financial instruments from the ‘Market Watch’.
Comments to the algorithm
For each of the (variant ‘TF’) or a predetermined (variant ‘FI’) is calculated and timeframe shows the percentage change in the value ‘Bid-Open ’ ( ‘Open  -Bid’) on a range of ‘High  – Open  ‘(‘ Open  -Low  ‘) for the uplink (downlink) trends interval histograms of the time series of the instrument.
Comments to trade
This indicator member of the group model Sherha indicators therefore capture Earnings statistically stable range price fluctuations ‘Open [i] -Close [i]’ is carried out according to criterion selected variational probability series financial instrument dynamics. Colored indicator histograms are used to control the dynamics of the current vector direction and magnitude of the oscillation range.
- _I – Subject the main unit inputs indicator
- variant_TF_or_FI – Option presenting indicator data. ‘TF’ or ‘FI’.
- _II_variant_TF – Header block of input parameters needed for calculating embodiment ‘TF’
- symbol – A financial instrument for which the calculations are made indicator
- _III_variant_FI – Header block of input parameters needed for calculating embodiment ‘FI’
- inputTotalSymbols – The number of financial instruments needed for measuring. If ‘0’, all financial instruments are presented in the ‘Market Watch’ window
- tfperiod – timeframe period for calculating the indicator
- _IV_commonParameters – header block of input parameters needed for the calculation of any embodiment of the indicator
- shift_X_Total – The shift indicator objects on the X axis
- shift_Y_Total – The shift indicator objects on Y axis
- color_text – The color of the text label of the Financial Instrument
- color_period – The color of the text label timeframe Financial Instrument
- clr_text_Puls – The color of the text label ‘Pulsation’
- clr_Bars_Up – The color of the text labels ‘candles’ upward trend
- clr_Bars_Dn – The color of the text labels ‘candles’ downward trend
- clr_RB_RG – Histogram color: true – red and blue, false – red and green
XLpips XLpips mechanical trading system operating according to the algorithm of neural networks. This indicator is the most effective entry points into…
Quantum Trend Monitor Indicator Currency pairs never grow up and do not fall in a straight line. Their ups and downs interspersed with setbacks and…
MAXIM Market Mover DEMO Trading signals given indicator MAXIM Market Mover DEMO , arise from a combination of proven technical methods of analysis, which…