MCAD – an abbreviation of MultiCurrency Accumulation /Distribution (multi-currency accumulation-distribution), which should not be confused with the well known MACD. MCAD calculates the relative strength of the accumulation-distribution of the volumes for individual currency Forex (i.e. their impact synthetic isolated from currency pairs), indexes, CFD and other groups of symbols. It uses a standard formula for the distribution, storage (Wikipedia article) and can be used as a tick volume and a pseudo-real volumes (volumes synthesized introduced specifically for Forex, where the real volume is not available).
MCAD CCFpExtra similar to, but whereas CCFpExtra shows the relative strength of price movements by themselves, MCAD further includes a calculation of the volume, which is considered an advantage. MCAD actually works as oscillator volumes and allows to make the analysis more sensitive and rapid.
Like other multi-cluster displays the author, this indicator has the following features:
- supported tickers and arbitrary groups of currencies: Forex, CFD, futures, spot, indexes;
- are aligned bars of different characters in time in view of possible omissions bars, including when trading symbols different schedules;
- per can participate up to 30 tools (but only the first 8).
- Instruments – tool list, separated by commas;
- Instruments should have a common currency;
- Forex symbol is selected from either the base currency or quote currency is the only component that is present in all the characters; other tickers (not FX) when the auto-negotiation fails, the common currency is taken from the parameter DefaultBase (Here the word ‘base’ denotes a common basis between all tickers and not in the base currency Forex context);
- The default tool list includes Forex major currencies EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY, AUDUSD, USDCAD, NZDUSD;
- note that the NZDUSD is not available on some demo servers, so do not forget to edit the list accordingly;
- DefaultBase – the common currency; It used only if the auto-detection does not work;
- Fast – a period of rapid moving average by default 1;
- Slow – period of slow moving average, default 7;
- All_Bars – the number of bars for the calculation, 1000 The default of 0 means all the bars;
- BarByBar – value false Scaling zero bar on each tick, true (Default) – the calculation is only at the beginning and at the end of the bar;
- Surrogate – inclusion option (true) or disable (false) mode calculations using pseudo-real volumes; default – false, ie, use tick volume;
- ShowLegend – enables / disables the output of the legend in the upper left corner sub window indicator;
- SmoothingType – the choice of method of calculation of the moving average (by default, “simple average”).
The screenshots 1-5 indicator is shown on the charts with different symbols, M15. Screenshots 6 and 7 allow to compare readings of the indicator when disconnected (6) and included (7) D1 surrogate volumes.
TrueVolumeSurrogate This indicator provides a substitute for real trade volumes, built on the basis of the volume of teak. It is calculated by a special…
MACD Line Smart Description Color multi / multiinstrumentalny indicator MACD Line Smart (Convergence-divergence indicator moving averages is displayed as…
Extended Keltner Channel Extended version of the Keltner Channel. You can use a variety of moving average 21 and 11 different prices to calculate the…