GOLD (XAU / USD) Technical Analysis: break through key levels of the final price in the near future
The price of a weekly schedule It stored in the primary multidirectional downward trend, moving in the channel between 1162.71 support level and resistance level of 1232.41.
‘Rev’ line Senkou Span A Ichimoku cloud borders
as a virtual boundary between the primary bearish and bullish primary
trends in the price chart is above the price and close to her, making a U-turn on the primary trend upward quite likely in the coming weeks.
‘Probojnaja’ Chinkou Span line It is located so close to the price that is likely possible to predict a sharp and rapid penetration of the final price of the key levels of support and
resistance when the price moves in either direction:
- to break the key resistance levels (e.g. 1232.41) with a sharp upward movement rates,
- and to break through key support levels (eg 1162.71) with a sharp price movement downwards.
- H4 – Rally (local upward trend) inside bearish trend
- D1 – Rally (local upward trend) inside bearish trend
- W1 – multidirectional bearish trend
- MN1 – multidirectional bearish trend
EURUSD Technical Analysis – a continuation of the bullish trend or correction? We are waiting for Non-farm Payrolls … The price on the daily time frame…
Brent crude: Technical Analysis – the downward trend in the narrow channel W1 (price on the weekly chart) It is located in a primary downtrend in the…
Daily technical analysis of “blue chips” Severstal Bouncing Severstal raises the question of the return of the price to the level of the breached support…