Speedometer Theory Probability
Speedometer Theory Probability – is a multi-advisor working on many pairs and timeframes M1 or M5.
Advisor uses to trade high-risk trading strategies in the likeness of Martingale. At work using trailing stop.
Example of the Formula Theory Probability strategy (Theory probabilities):
- ((Open-close) + (High-close) + (low-close)) / 3.
- Average True Range > Standard deviation = BUY.
- Average True Range < Standard deviation = SELL.
It can work on other major pairs.
- The minimum leverage of 1: 300.
- Work with a broker with the assignment, deposit bonus, low spreads and VPS.
- You can start using with only $ 100.
- Timeframes: M1 or M5.
- MagicNumber: Magic number.
- Risk: The ratio of the balance of the account to the transaction.
- MaxSpread: Maximum spread required for the spread limit for the conclusion of the transaction.
- Slippage: Allowable slippage for opening an order
- point : Probability value of the formula.
- Speedometer: Value beztrendovogo market.
- LockDownStep profit, in which the trailing stop moves to the next level.
- Lockdown_lock: Profit in pips to trigger LockDown.
Pip Blizzard Fully automated trading robot on the basis of short-term breakdown. Advisor uses statistical data to determine the location of reliable…
Advanced Pin Bar Trader Beginning of work Trade pin bars as you like! Fully customizable adviser, including risk management, automatic calculation of…
ONE TREND Expert Advisor ONE TREND was developed by traders with a decade of experience in the FOREX market , and particular emphasis is placed on the…