Heiken Ashi MIX
This indicator is created based on Heiken Ashi. Its feature is that it contains two LEDs, each of which is designed with varying degrees of normalization of prices. In addition, he has no shadows, but it clearly shows the price levels of consolidation. How to trade on the Heiken Ashi MIX? It must immediately declare that it requires to meet him up close and watch on the history of the financial instrument its distinctive patterns.
- Used to calculate price – the price used for the calculation:
- 0 PRICE_CLOSE – closing price
- 1 PRICE_OPEN – opening price
- 2 PRICE_HIGH – maximum price
- 3 PRICE_LOW – minimum price
- 4 PRICE_MEDIAN – average price, (high + low) / 2
- 5 PRICE_TYPICAL – typical price, (high + low + close) / 3
- 6 PRICE_WEIGHTED – weighted closing price, (high + low + close + close) / 4
- Apply for the calculation – to apply for the calculation. The default price is used for calculation: weighted closing price, (high + low + close + close) / 4
- Tuning of colors and thicknesses of histograms for each indicator.
Heiken Ashi Levels Description The indicator is designed for building layout in the form of horizontal layers of circular and / or semicircular prices in…
Extended Keltner Channel Extended version of the Keltner Channel. You can use a variety of moving average 21 and 11 different prices to calculate the…
AutoPilot Introducing novelty in 2014 nepererisovyvayuschiysya AutoPilot indicator for the forex market . The indicator draws automatic trendline. You no…