Utility for visual analysis of market data in the form of cluster-second and graphs. Demo version ClusterSecond product. It is intended to review the functionality of the program, the volume of broadcast random variables.
To manage the schedule of uses:
- Left mouse button – moving graphics, a choice of different modes,
- Wheel-button – is used to bring up the settings menu and return to the initial parameters,
- key “L” – set the line on the graph,
- key “D” – to remove all the lines,
- key “N” – the call settings menu line, you must move the cursor to the desired line,
- key “gap” – to call the “line” mode to measure the amount of points. Turn off mode – press any key,
- key “arrow left” and “right arrow” – pobarnoe moving graphics.
For the opening orders:
- Buy_Limit – in price chart below the current price press the Ctrl key + left mouse button,
- Sell_Limit – in price chart above the current price press the Ctrl key + left mouse button,
- Buy_Stop – in price chart above the current price press the Shift key + left mouse button,
- Sell_Stop – in price chart below the current price press the Shift key + left mouse button,
- Buy_Market – the area between the price chart and the chart above the current price press the Shift key + left mouse button,
- Sell_Market – the area between the price chart and the scale below the current price press the Shift key + left mouse button.
- ID expert – expert unique number should be changed if one instrument is placed more than one expert,
- the number of days loaded history (0-current day) – the number of days Loading History (0-present day)
- language – language selection,
- the number of displayed bars – the number of displayed bars at start
- the interval, in seconds, of a higher TF – interval in seconds for the older timeframe
- paint the outline of the candles in the colors of Delta – to paint the outline of Japanese candles in the color of the delta,
- volume price level for sounds (alert) – the value volume price level for audio alerts (sound is switched from the chart)
- the thickness of the bar – bar thickness
- grading scale – grading scale
- the number of time lines – the amount of time (vertical) lines in the grid display,
- the speed of movement of the chart horizontally – moving speed value generated by the horizontal (the smaller the value, the greater the speed),
- the division ratio at high values of volume – dividing ratio at high volume,
- transaction volume – the amount of the transaction,
- BuyMarket – the color of the open position in the purchase,
- SellMarket – the color of the open positions on the market,
- BuyLimit – the color of the pending order Buy_Limit,
- SellLimit – the color of the pending order Sell_Limit,
- BuyStop – the color of the pending order Buy_Stop,
- SellStop – the color of the pending order Sell_Stop,
- BuyStopLimit – the color of the pending order Buy_Stop_Limit,
- SellStopLimit – the color of the pending order Sell_Stop_Limit,
- indication profit – the color of the indicator position of profit,
- indication loss – the color of the position indicator at a loss,
- the display size of the transaction – the size of the transaction pointer,
- buy color – the color to buy,
- sell color – color for sale.
Note: The tool is designed for markets with real (stock exchange) volumes.
Trading Chaos Expert This software is not It is unique in the world because it is a universal “remote control management “trading operations from the…
ID Numbers of bars for MT5 Indicator to determine numbers of bars in a graph or a predetermined number of discharge bars by means of histograms numbers….
Tails Tails – is an indicator that predicts where prices will rebound when the maximum daily candle. The indicator should be used to enlarge timeframes…