Dashboard Extreme TMA System
There is a demo version of the panel Dashboard Extreme TMA System Demo, to start you off with its functionality in the free version (link).
As a basic indicator system uses a set of four indicators TMA inclination (Triangular Moving Average) time frames 4 and TMA Band range for signal generation on the primary timeframe M15. The signals are then filtered using stochastic on TF M15
For easy and quick understanding of product operation principles, in the first comments on the product I have placed all the necessary instructions in PDF and indicators.
If you do not have access on Google-ROM, you can find resources in the discussion or ask them a personal message.
- Manual in PDF format
- Indicators: store them in a folder / MQL4 / Indicators /
- Template: Save to folder / templates /
Dashboard Extreme TMA System – It is intuitive and easy to use graphical tool that allows you to:
- Track 28 pairs with one panel.
- Follow the 28 pairs and enter into transactions on trading signals based on the rules of entry Extreme TMA Trading (see. Screenshots 1, 2 and 3).
- Automatically accompanied by a warrant.
- Track positions for all trading pairs.
See. Screenshots 1, 2, and 3
In order to cover the work, you must do the following.
Important steps before using the Dashboard
- Download history of all 28 pairs. For easy loading history with one drag and drop using the free product here.
- All 28 characters must be available in the symbol box.
- The panel looked clear and accurate, it is recommended to use a black pattern. See. Screenshot 4.
- Use AutoTrade – use automated trading
- Send Alert upon Signal – an alert when a signal
- Send Notification upon Signal – to send notification when the signal
- Single pair Take Profit in pips – takeprofit one pair in pips
- Single pair Stop Loss in pips – stop-loss for one pair in pips
- Period TMA1 / 2/3/4
- ATR period for TMA1 / 2/3/4 and TMA Band
- TMA Band Time-frame – timeframe TMA Band
- TMA Band Period – the period timeframe TMA Band
- TMA Band Range Multiplier – a multiplier range timeframe TMA Band
- Use TMA1 / 2/3/4 – use indicator
- TMA1 / 2/3/4 Time-frame – timeframe
- Use STO1 – use indicator STO1
- STO1 Time-frame – timeframe
- Stochastic settings
- Magic Number – magic number
- Lot Size – Lot Size
- Basket Take Profit in $ – total take profit of $
- Basket Stop Loss in $ – the overall stop loss of $
- Max Spread – the maximum spread
- Trading Session – trading session, the session is the order will not be sent
- Close all trades after session (s) – close all transactions after the closing session
- Note: Use the local time of your computer, rather than the server time.
- Session Input – session, see the descriptions of other products (Dashboard Super Currency Strength).
- Time-frame of new chart – new chart timeframe
- Suffix – character suffix
- X_axis – the location of the X-axis
- Y_axis – location on axis Y
See. Screenshots 5-9.
- Select Button currency
- Zheltaya->is included
- Click on the button to open a new window with the graph of the corresponding pair
- Black: Set
- Yellow: Not Set
- present value > previous value and the current value > -0.5: Green
- present value < previous value and the current value < 0.5: Red
- Otherwise, white
- present value > upper band TMA: red
- present value < the bottom bar TMA: green
- Otherwise, white
- The previous value of the stochastic < The current value of the stochastic < Overbought stochastics: Green
- The previous value of the stochastic > The current value of the stochastic > Oversold stochastics: Red
- Otherwise, white
If you have any individual request and / or suggestion, contact me.
Dashboard Babon Scalping System MT5 Demo Dashboard Babon Scalping System MT5 Demo – this is a demo version of the indicator Dashboard Babon Scalping…
Technical Dashboard Technical Dashboard – It is a great tool for quick analysis of several currency pairs in terms of logical conditions of simultaneous…
News Filter based EA Controller News Filter based EA Controller (NFC) – this is a very handy utility to control the state of your automatic trading…