Heiken Ashi Levels
The indicator is designed for building layout in the form of horizontal layers of circular and / or semicircular prices in a separate window on the Heiken Ashi chart.
The indicator can be used with any broker, no matter what the name of a financial instrument, as its name must be entered manually as an input parameter. If you enter a non-existent or incorrect name of a financial instrument you will receive an error message that this financial instrument is unknown (does not exist).
The user is given the opportunity to paint the indicator lines.
- Currency_Name – the name of the financial instrument.
- Calc_Method – method of calculation of the levels:
- 0 – round price levels.
- 1 – levels semicircular prices.
- true – given the importance of the number of characters.
- false – without taking into account the importance of the number of characters.
- true – in accordance with the amount Bars_Number.
- false – the maximum available number of bars in history.
By default, the system calculates and builds round price levels taking into account the importance of the number of characters in the quotation.
The indicator can be used for manual or automatic trading advisor in the composition. indications of indicator types of buffers can be used for automated trading double:
- prices Heiken Ashi: Low or High – buffer 2. If the value of buffer 2 > 3 buffer, then the buffer contains 2 High price, otherwise the buffer 2 is Low price.
- prices Heiken Ashi: High or Low – Buffer 3.
- prices Heiken Ashi: Open – 3 buffer.
- prices Heiken Ashi: Close – buffer 4.
- The highest level – the buffer 6.
- The lowest level – 7 buffer.
Intermediate levels should be calculated with a pitch corresponding to the circular or semicircular value prices taking into account the parameter Digits_Accepted, starting from the values of the lowest and highest levels obtained when polling indicator buffers on the corresponding bar.
The indicator operates subject to the availability of historical data on the financial instrument in an amount of at least ten bars. Otherwise, an error message prompting you to update the historical database.
Heiken Ashi MIX This indicator is created based on Heiken Ashi. Its feature is that it contains two LEDs, each of which is designed with varying degrees…
Master Levels Master Levels Indicator is designed to identify and draw important levels on any chart MT4. Important levels are widely used in many…
MACD Line Smart Description Color multi / multiinstrumentalny indicator MACD Line Smart (Convergence-divergence indicator moving averages is displayed as…