Advisor uses two moving averages to identify trends and opens position on it. If the trend changes direction, performs the inverse operation. T-Connection has several money management systems to better meet different market types.
The main parameters:
- Primary MA: the direction of the main trend.
- Secondary MA: the direction of the secondary trend.
- Mode of MA: method of calculation of moving averages.
- TakeProfit: target profit in points (if = 0, not used).
- StopLoss: Stop Loss pips (if 0 = not used).
- TrailingStop: transfer stop loss level for profit, the distance from the current price (value = 0 is not used).
Capital management mode:
- Fixed_Lot: fixed lots.
- Direct_Progresion: if the latter is a market order is closed with profit, reduced the number of lots; if the latter is a market order is closed with a loss, the number of lots increases.
- Reverse_Progression: if the latter is a market order is closed with a profit, increase the number of lots; if the latter is a market order is closed with a loss, reduced the number of lots.
- Risk_Percentaje: calculation of the lot as a percentage of loss obtained when triggered Stop Loss.
Fixed_Lots: Use only in a mode of money management = Fixed_Lot.
The next three fields should be used only in capital management mode Direct / Reverse_Progression:
- InitialLot: fixed the initial item in the sequence of transactions.
- LotsStep: a step lot to increase or decrease the lot in the sequence of transactions.
- +/ – Limit Progression: when it reaches a specified volume, starting a new series of transactions with the initial lot.
For example: InitialLot = 0.20, LotsStep = 0.02, Limit Progression = 0,15. If the volume in the sequence exceeds 0.35 or 0.05 Lots, it starts again with the volume of 0.20.
Risk: only be used in capital management mode Risk_Percentaje. This variable is associated with a stop loss. The volume is calculated as a percentage of the funds in the account which will be lost if the load stop loss. If StopLoss = 0, the value of 100 is used.
MagicNumber: expert identifier, use a different value for each copy of the T-Connection, you are using.
- Can operate on 4-and 5-digit quotes the same size pips (10 pips = 0.0010 or 0.00100).
- It works on any symbol and any timeframe.
- MagicNumber controls the position in the different timeframes of the same character.
- Displays in the graph on the status of each position with MagicNumber.
- Martingale is not used. Direct / Reverse_Progression method is very easy to operate, can increase profits without increasing risk.
- The long-term profits.
- Low drawdown. It allows you to work on several different timeframes and symbols from various money management for a small deposit.
Neural network 2 Moving Averages Neural network Adviser on two moving averages with learning mode. Educate your adviser on these examples and make profit…
Donchian Filter tfmt5 As with our other adviser Turtle, this system is based on the price channel breakout (Price Channel), and Donchian channel, and…
Multi Expert System TRADING WAY Capabilities: Terms of expert inputs and outputs generated by the indicator MultiSignals_PCH , which can be downloaded…