Extended Keltner Channel
Extended version of the Keltner Channel. You can use a variety of moving average 21 and 11 different prices to calculate the average of the indicator line.
Possible types of averages: Simple Moving Average, Exponential Moving Average, Wilder Exponential Moving Average, Linear Weighted Moving Average, Sine Weighted Moving Average, Triangular Moving Average, Least Square Moving Average (or EPMA, Linear Regression Line), Smoothed Moving Average, Hull Moving Average by Alan Hull, Zero-Lag Exponential Moving Average, Double Exponential Moving Average by Patrick Mulloy, T3 by T.Tillson, Instantaneous Trendline by J.Ehlers, Moving Median, Geometric Mean, Regularized EMA by Chris Satchwell, Integral of Linear Regression Slope , Combination of LSMA and ILRS, Triangular Moving Average generalized by J.Ehlers, Volume Weighted Moving Average, Smoothing by Mark Jurik.
pricing options: Close, Open, High, Low, Median Price = (High + Low) / 2, Typical Price = (High + Low + Close) / 3, Weighted Close = (High + Low + Close * 2) / 4 , Heiken Ashi Close, Heiken Ashi Open, Heiken Ashi High, Heiken Ashi Low.
- PeriodMA – period the average line of the channel
- MethodMA – method of smoothing the middle line of the channel
- PriceMA – used to calculate the price
- PeriodATR – indicator period ATR
- MulATR – ATR indicator multiplier
- ShiftMA – channel shift on the schedule backward / forward
- AddDigits – further improving the accuracy of indicator readings in numbers after the decimal point
- AlertOnUpTouch – enabling / disabling alerts when touching the lower channel line
- AlertOnDnTouch – enabling / disabling alerts when touching the lower channel line
- EnableAlertMessage – enable / disable text message display
- EnableAlertNotification – enable / disable sending notifications to mobile terminals
- EnableAlertSound – Enable / disable audible alarm
- AlertUpSoundFileName – the name of the sound file to alert you when you touch the upper line of the channel
- AlertDnSoundFileName – the name of the sound file to alert you when you touch the lower channel line
Extended Fractals Indicator enhances standard fractals, allows to locate, display and use them, counting for any odd length, i.e. 3, 5, 7, 9, and so on…
Dazi MTF MA Channel Detection of a trend with the channel of the two moving averages with larger timeframes (multitaymfreym). The indicator is designed…
Fractal Divergence Channel Channel fractal divergence based on fractal patterns divergence, presenting them in the form of channel, the limits of which…